3 whole eggs
1 cup of self raising flour
½ tsp of mild curry powder
1 clove of garlic crushed and chopped finely
Cracked pepper and salt
1 tbsp of olive oil
Dash of milk
Splash of tabasco
Some chopped flat leaf parsley
Small fillet of any white fish
1 large prawn peeled
½ cup of crabmeat
A little bit of salmon
Juice of one lemon
• Place all the ingredients in a mixing bowl and mix well.
• If your mix is too runny add a little flour and keep mixing.
• If the mixture is too thick add a little more milk.
• Place the mix in the fridge and let it rest for about 20 to 30 minutes before using.
• Preheat a non-stick frying pan on medium to low heat.
• Using a wooden spoon, scoop 3 spoonfuls of mixture into the pan (making fritters not unlike pikelets) one at a time.
• Cook for about 1 minute on the first side, then turn them over and cook for a further 4 to five minutes.
• Transfer to a plate and keep warm.
• Continue with the rest of the mixture.
Serve with plenty of lemon with watercress and olive oil.